Latest General News
The Coalition of Concerned Teachers (CCT) has asked Ghana Education Service (GES) to reconsider its decision to sack all pupil teachers and ...
A consortium of financial institutions have agreed to undertake the second phase of the national press centre project, the President of the ...
Management of Western Pharmacy Limited has presented three 23’’ flat-screen television sets and three laptop computers to the Komfo Anokye T...
The national executive of the Alumni Association of the Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology (KNUST) and the Vice Chancellor o...
Two drivers were last Tuesday fined a total of GHc1,000 by a Kumasi Circuit Court for various road traffic offences.
Alliance Waste, a subsidiary of the Zoomlion Group of Companies, has launched its traditional gear commonly referred to as 'Friday Wear' for...
The Kpone Thermal Power Project (KTPP), near Tema, is to add 220 megawatts of electricity to the national grid by the first quarter of 2015....
Pupils of Additrom School at Adabraka in Accra last Tuesday reopened for the first term of the 2014/2015 academic year with thorough lessons...
Daily Graphic journalist, Daniel Kenu, has withdrawn a case of assault he filed against Baffour Gyan - the elder brother of Black Stars Capt...
Test conducted on a blood sample of a suspected Ebola patient at the Achimota Hospital has proved negative.
A total of 105 motorists who flouted road traffic regulations last weekend were arrested as part of police operations to clamp down road ...
• The health benefits of lemon include its use as a treatment of throat infections, indigestion, constipation, dental problems, and fever, i...
“Why am I as I am? To understand that of any person, his whole life, from birth must be reviewed. All of our experiences fuse into our pers...
A former Chief Executive Officer (CEO) of the Volta River Authority (VRA), Dr Charles Wereko-Brobby has expressed disappointment over the re...
A Clinical Psychologist at the Department of Psychiatry, University of Ghana, Alfred Nii Nortey Duah, has appealed to the general public to ...
It was when she nudges me that I realise I am transfixed. I am starring at one of the paintings and I am transported to my childhood, to da...
From October next month, the Driver and Vehicle Licensing Authority (DVLA) will team up with the Ghana Association of Garages to fix defecti...
The outbreak of cholera in all parts of the country, which has rendered many health institutions spilling over with the sick, especially in ...
Dear Mirror Lawyer, I saw an auction sale advert in one of the national dailies. The vehicles being advertised for sale were offered under a...
Rotator cuff tendonitis is a condition characterised by damage, inflammation and degeneration of one or more of the rotator cuff tendons. ...
Hypoglycemia is a medical emergency that involves an abnormally diminished content of glucose in the blood.
The Vegetable Farmers and Marketers Association in the Keta Municipality has called for the banning of wooden crates as containers for carry...
The French Government, through its development agency, Agence Française de Développement (AFD), is supporting the Kumasi Metropolitan Assemb...
President John Dramani Mahama leaves Accra today for New York, USA, to attend the 69th General Assembly of the United Nations (UN).
Two new envoys were sworn in by President John Dramani Mahama at the Flagstaff House yesterday. They are Lt Gen Joseph Henry Smith, who is h...
- State spends $203,500 on CHRAJ boss for rent in 37 months
- Castro — Dead or alive?
- Nigeria stops gas supply to Ghana
- ‘I took personal loan to finance hotel bills’ But Emile Short embarrassed by exposé
- 4 Groups attack CHRAJ boss for wasteful expenditure on rent
- Accreditation Board disowns 4 ‘award-dishing’ universities
- Brazil 2014: We planned $10 per diem for fans
- Police hunt Canadian for duping Ghanaian businessman
- Chief Inspector, two others arrested for dealing in drugs
- Oteng Gyasi's resignation is "a shame" - Wereko-Brobby
- Ghana investigates another suspected case of Ebola
- Saturdays to be compulsory clean up days
- 4 Suspects back in police grip one month after their release
- CARTOON OF THE WEEK: The Goodlife
- Man killed by wild elephant identified
- ECG suspends load shedding time table
- Man jailed 15 years for impregnating granddaughter
- Two grabbed for forging Communications Minister's signature
- Dr. Anane lied - Adjiri Blankson responds (audio)
- Man arrested for defrauding six people
Most Read Stories
- Akufo-Addo: I never asked Kufuor to step down for me
- Kpone thermal project to add more electricity to national grid
- CHRAJ boss rent — A ‘criminal’ waste of scarce funds?
- Nkrumah in Ghanaian politics; Nkrumah and capitalism
- Ghana to re-hit single digit inflation by second half of 2015
- University of Health and Allied Sciences starts medical school
- 10 Quickest and most comfortable automobiles
- GJA holds emergency meeting in Accra
- ‘Writers Erection’ on Monday
- MzVee, Shatta Wale for LAL Ball?