Graphic Communications Group Limited (GCGL) is the leading and largest newspaper publishing and printing company in Ghana. The company, through its newspapers, aims at improving lives through information and knowledge. It seeks to do this by achieving leadership in disseminating high quality information and other products. It was established in 1950 as the West Africa Graphic Limited by the Daily Mirror Group of newspapers in the United Kingdom headed by Cecil King.
To be a dominant multimedia group in West Africa telling the African story.
To empower our audience and consumers everywhere with authentic information and excellent products through visionary leadership and strong brands.
- Leadership: We will continue to be the trailblazers in everything we do, influencing our communities
- Exhibit a high level of professionalism and integrity: We will set high standards for ourselves, maintain credibility, exhibit high level of integrity and independence.
- Commitment to excellence in everything we do: We will strive for superiority in the market place; we will provide high quality of service.
- Customer focus: We will anticipate the needs of our customers, organize ourselves to meet those needs, do all we can to exceed their expectations.
- Innovation and working smart: We refuse to accept the status quo, we will encourage imaginative thinking, and we will endeavour to break new grounds
- Respect for all: We will treat everybody with dignity, tolerate everybody’s views and apply the rules equitably - everybody matters
- Working as a team: We can achieve superior results by working together; we will recognize the contribution by each team member. We serve our customers better by serving each other.
- Environmentally conscious: We will take the environment into account in the way we operate; we will be a responsible organization when it comes to taking care of our environment