It was all fireworks at the La Beach Soccer Arena when the second edition of West Africa's only double tier beach soccer leagues kicked off in Accra. Twenty crack teams converged at the arena to dazzle fans with sublime skills and 30 spectacular goals to usher in the new season.
Head of Cal Bank’s marketing department, Mr. Kofi Siabi, presented a set of new jerseys to all 10 champiosnhip clubs before the kickoff of the league.
Defending Cal Bank League champions Keta Sunset maintained their last season form with a ruthless demolition show over East Legon Sharks who they beat 7-1.
Last season’s runners up, Havedzi Mighty Warriors were held to a 3-3 draw by a vastly improved Ada Assurance who were without the services of their prolific striker Joseph Larweh.
Local giants Wuo Gb33 won 3-0 win over new campaigners Nungua Beach Soccer Club.
In another interesting game ,Dansoman Beach Soccer Club drew 2-2 with La Yoca in what was one of the toughest matches of the day, while Teshie United lost 2-1 to Tegbi Youth.
- Wheelchair tennis needs support- Sam Pee Yalley
- Fidelity mars All banks games
- All set for Peace Ultra-Marathon
- Develop wheelchair tennis
- 27 Local Black Stars players invited
- Fidelity mars All Banks gala
- Church of Rabbi hold games
- Hearts hold Kotoko
- Hearts and Kotoko draw in Kumasi
- 'El-Gouna stole Toure'
- History beckons Agyemang Badu
- Sulley Sariki Muniru - A star in the making
- Laryea Kingston backs Duncan
- Soulama others fined GHȻ14,000
- New faces for stars
- Tight security in Kumasi
- ‘DOL won’t extend registration date’
- Banda wins taekwondo tourney
- Dicey for Stars
- Starlets off to S. Africa for final qualifier 1st leg
- Mamprobi wins Tigo community soccer
- Greater Accra Super-Zonals Thursday
- Big Budget For AFCON 2013
- Hearts Of Oak Sack Coach C.K. Akonnor
- “General Captain Is An Empty Role’